ESA is providing 30 Travel Fellowship grants for ESA Trainee Members to attend Euroanaesthesia.
The awardees will receive:
- Full registration to the congress
- Up to €600 towards travel and accommodation costs, following ESA Travel Reimbursement Policy
Applicants must be an ESA Trainee Member working in Europe.
To become a member please click here
Awardees must agree to:
- Join the Euroanaesthesia 2019 Trainees’ Programme Team. (The programme team manages the Trainee Programme during the congress.)
- Attend 2 Trainees Symposium
- Attend 1 session on the Trainee Booth
- Attend the ESA Trainee Network Dinner (Saturday)
- Write a 300 word article about their Euroanaesthesia experience to be used by the ESATN LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter Groups
- The scoring of each application will include the following criteria:
- Year of residency
- Participation in courses during Euroanaesthesia
- Presentation of an abstract during Euroanaesthesia
- Previous participation in Euroanaesthesia
- Member of the ESA Trainee Network Social Media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
- Country where residency is taking place
- Participation in ESA Trainees Committee Activities (please specify)
- Previous application to Representative of Trainees Committee
- A cover letter of maximum 200 words explaining why you want to attend Euroanaesthesia 2019 and how participating in the congress will contribute to your training. In this statement, please provide the necessary information to score your application, based in the criteria mentioned above. Please add your ESA Membership number to you letter.
- Preference will be given to trainees who have never had the opportunity of attending a previous Euroanaesthesia congress.
- Preference will also be given to trainees participating in a pre-congress course, congress workshop or presenting an abstract.
Terms and Conditions:
- The grants are limited to a maximum of 2 awarded per country
- Candidates can only win one grant to attend Euroanaesthesia (ESA Trainee Travel Fellowship, Best Abstracts, YTRA or an Industry Fellowship).
Application deadline: 15th March 2019
How to apply:
Return the following documents as a single PDF File to email@example.com
- Copy of ID card or passport
- Confirmation of position and place of work from the Chair of Department
- Cover letter (including details relevant to the application criteria above)
Applications will be reviewed by the ESA Trainee Committee, Chair of the Scientific Committee and Chair of the Education and Training Committee
Successful applicants will be informed by 1st April 2019