There are an increasing number of fraudulent websites that impersonate Euroanaesthesia. We would like to alert all our members and delegates to be aware of possible scams and strongly advise that anyone attending Euroanaesthesia should only use the official Euroanaesthesia 2019 online registration and accommodation form.
Standard registration is now CLOSED
- Early Bird registration: 15 November 2018 – 14 March 2019
- Standard registration: 15 March – 13 May 2019
- Onsite registration: 31 May – 03 June 2019
- Registration for the Annual Meeting includes:
Participation in scientific sessions and satellite symposiums, invitation to the opening ceremony & Sir Robert Macintosh Lecture, access to the exhibition, a meeting bag, mini-programme, and beverage refreshments during morning and afternoon coffee breaks.
- International Forum on Perioperative Safety & Quality:
To register for the ISQ, please click on the “Register Now” button and register via myESA. You can find more information about the ISQ meeting on the official ISQ website.
- In order to benefit from the special ESA members’ rate, you need to create or renew your 2019 ESA membership by: 14 March 2019
* To register for Euroanaesthesia, you must have or create an account on myESA. You will be redirected to your myESA account to complete the registration process when you hit the “Register Now” button.